cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

What does "No-Charge IP license type" mean?

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the tools&IP section of VC709 evaluation kit page is mentioned that the packsge is included "10 Gigabit Ethernet PCS/PMA (10GBASE-R)" No-Charge IP license type. what's that mean? Can i generate bitstream with this license type?  

I want to implement 10G ethernet. Can i do that with this IP cores license or i have to purchase specific license?

thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: What does "No-Charge IP license type" mean?

Jump to solution

@nariman No Charge License type means this IP is Included at no additional charge with Vivado® software. You can make use of this IP with your vc709 without any additional cost.

-Pratham

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Re: What does "No-Charge IP license type" mean?

Jump to solution

@nariman No Charge License type means this IP is Included at no additional charge with Vivado® software. You can make use of this IP with your vc709 without any additional cost.

-Pratham

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos