Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annu_shah
Visitor
Visitor

asking for license again and again

Jump to solution

hi,
i am having this issue with the license,every time i open xilinx its asks me to load the license and when i run "implement design" it  gives me the error about license.I am attaching the screen shot of this with the email.Kindly help me i am working on a project.

Regards
Annu shah
Heidelberg University
error.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
vijayak
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hi,
Moving to Licensing board.
Thanks,Vijay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
vemulad
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hi,

Do you have license file setup for ISE?

If it's a node locked license copy the license to c:/.xilinx location and restart ISE.
If the above doesnot help, attach your license here.

Thanks,
Deepika.
Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
vijayak
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hi,
Moving to Licensing board.
Thanks,Vijay
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
annu_shah
Visitor
Visitor
the problem is solved i was logged on from the guest account that was the issue,thanks
0 Kudos