cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

problem whit Manage Xilinx Licences

hi!

i can't load any kind of licence on my computer (either free licence for WebPack or floating licence). when i run Manage Xilinx Licences, occurs one problem. whole sistem freeze.

thanks for your help,

Klemen

Untitled.jpg
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: problem whit Manage Xilinx Licences

Hi Klemen,

What is the OS you are working up on?

You can directly set XILINXD_LICENSE_FILE environmental variable to the location of license or port_name@server_name in case of floating license.

Check this article for details on how to set env variables http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/11630.html

Another option is to copy the licenses to <home>/.xilinx location and restart ISE (incase of node locked license).

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Try below steps to invoke xlcm:

1. Open ISE Command Prompt (Start --> All Programs --> Xilinx Design Tools --> ISE DEsign Suite 14.x --> Accessories --> ISE Design Suite 32 Bit Command Prompt)
2. Run the command: xlcm

Thanks,
Vinay
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

hi!

i'm using OS WIN7 and i try both proposal and didn't work. do you think it's posible that i didn't install SW (ISE 14.7) correctly?  

thanks both of you

have a nice day,

Klemen

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi Klemen,

You need to restart ISE after setting environmental variables.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi Moving to Installation and Licensing board.
Thanks,Vijay
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @klemen89

Is this issue resolved? If yes, please close the thread by marking the post which helped you as answer.

Thanks,
Deepika.
Thanks,
Deepika.
0 Kudos