Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

vivado 2015.4

Hi 

I installed vivado 2015.4 and I'm searching for a licence (.lic file) and (.xml) to be able to use it, by the way I'm using windows 7 (64 bit)

what should I do please?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: vivado 2015.4

If you're using a development board that included a license (eg. a ZC706, that includes a license for Vivado Design Edition) then it should have come with a bit of paper showing how to acquire the license file (essentially you sign-in on the Xilinx website and enter a code).

If you don't have a license to redeem, then you can get a free Vivado WebPACK license. The easiest way to do this is to start the Vivado License Manager ("Manage Xilinx Licenses" in the start menu), select "Obtain License", and then select the Vivado WebPACK option.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @s_zo

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the following user guide: http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx2015_4/ug973-vivado-release-notes-install-license.pdf

Section: Obtaining and Managing a License

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @s_zo,

You can also refer below link

http://www.xilinx.com/training/vivado/vivado-licensing-and-activation-overview.htm

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos