Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qile10234
Visitor
Visitor

write_bitstream ERROR

Jump to solution

Hi,I'm sure I have install the v_cresample Hardware Evaluation.But when I Implementation it still appear ERROR: [Common 17-69] Command failed: This design contains a core for which bitstream generation is not supported:tutorial_i/zed_hdmi_display/v_cresample (v_cresample Version 4).Oh,the version of my vivado is 2014.2.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ashishd
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hello,

Can you please try regenerating output products for the core and try again? To regenerate output products select below options by right clicking core –

1. Select “Reset Output Products”
2. Select “Generate Output Products”
Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

7 Replies
vemulad
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

Go to Tools --> Report --> Report IP status. In the IP status window you can find the license type used for generating this IP. If you see design linking here then try regenerating the IP output products and rerun the flow. Check if this helps.

tt.png

If the above does not work, then run report_environment command  in Vivado TCL console and attach the log here.

Thanks,

Deepika.

Thanks,
Deepika.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google your question before posting. If someone's post answers your question, mark the post as answer with "Accept as solution". If you see a particularly good and informative post, consider giving it Kudos (the star on the left)
ashishd
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee
Hello,

Can you please try regenerating output products for the core and try again? To regenerate output products select below options by right clicking core –

1. Select “Reset Output Products”
2. Select “Generate Output Products”
Regards,
Ashish
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

View solution in original post

qile10234
Visitor
Visitor

It workd !Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
qile10234
Visitor
Visitor

I regenerator the core it works  thank you very much.

0 Kudos
arttatran

Hi,

I am getting the bit stream error for v_cresample is not supported......

but i have done these steps but not succeess.......

Go to Tools --> Report --> Report IP status. In the IP status window you can find the license type used for generating this IP. If you see design linking here then try regenerating the IP output products and rerun the flow.

i have check the report that shows the design linking......

so plz help me in this regard if possible....

Thank u

Arttatran

0 Kudos
ashishd
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @arttatran,

It is always recommended to open new thread for fresh query. 

So with the new thread, attach the output file of below command -

report_environment -file <directory_name>/xinfo.txt

Regards,
Ashish
0 Kudos
anpingbo
Visitor
Visitor

I encounter the same problem, and tried to regenerate the outputs of hardware but didnot work........   do you solve this problem?

0 Kudos