UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

DNNC compilation error

Hi,

I am trying action recognition using 3D convolution with tensorflow. When I run decent_q.sh, I get the following warnings:

INFO: Calibration Done.
INFO: Generating Deploy Model...
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node strided_slice(Type: StridedSlice) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: strided_slice/stack. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node transpose(Type: Transpose) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: pool5. Please deploy it on CPU.
[DEPLOY WARNING] Node Reshape(Type: Reshape) is not quantized and cannot be deployed to DPU,because it has unquantized input node: transpose. Please deploy it on CPU.
INFO: Deploy Model Generated.

Now, when I run dnnc_ZCU104.sh i get the following error:

DNNDK : 3.1
Board Name : ZCU104
DCF file : ../../../dcf/ZCU104.dcf
CPU Arch : arm64
DNNC Mode : debug
dnnc version v3.00
DPU Target : v1.4.0
Build Label: Aug 9 2019 13:19:12
Copyright @2019 Xilinx Inc. All Rights Reserved.

[DNNC][Error] 'Const' op should be fused with current op [StridedSlice] by DECENT.

Can someone please help me resolve this error!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Visitor pheles
Visitor

Re: DNNC compilation error

Hi James,

without really knowing the example you are working through: you need to get rid of these [DEPLOY WARNING] messages. Those are operators that cannot be placed into DPU resources. This can be done by defining --output_nodes prior to the strided_slice operator when executing the decent tool. Any operator after that node must be coded inside your inference software.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

André