UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

DNNDK network output physical address?

Hi,

I asked this question before and didn't get a satisfying answer. I am wondering how to get the physical address of DNNDK output tensor. The one address given by dpuGetOutputTensorAddress is only the virtual address. I want to know the physical address of the output tensor in the DRAM. 

xilinx_ai_sdk output_tensor has a field phy_addr which gives the physical addr. What is the equivalent in DNNDK?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: DNNDK network output physical address?

HI @baharlab ,

Have you tried the common third party solution like:

http://fivelinesofcode.blogspot.com/2014/03/how-to-translate-virtual-to-physical.html

translate virtual addess to physical.

I have done some test on MPSoC before but not a DPU design.

Best Regards,
Jason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if the information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos