Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

LPDDR2 on Artix-7

Jump to solution

I'm trying to interface an Artix-7 chip with LPDDR2 memory and all of the documentation says this is suppored by the MIG 7 series and Vivado. I've seen other forum posts mentioning a standalone LPDD2 interface and an AXI wrapper, but how do you get this standalone interface? I'm using Vivado 2014.2 and I cannot uncheck the AXI option in the MIG GUI. Any suggestions? Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

If you are unable to uncheck AXI option I believe you are customizing MIG in block diagram design which allows only AXI interface.

Please invoke MIG through IP Catalogue you should be able to uncheck AXI option.

Also as older versions have few known issues I would suggest you to upgarde to latest Vivado 2015.3

Hope this helps

-Vanitha 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi,

If you are unable to uncheck AXI option I believe you are customizing MIG in block diagram design which allows only AXI interface.

Please invoke MIG through IP Catalogue you should be able to uncheck AXI option.

Also as older versions have few known issues I would suggest you to upgarde to latest Vivado 2015.3

Hope this helps

-Vanitha 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do google search before posting, you may find relavant information.
Mark the post - "Accept as solution" and give kudos if information provided is helpful and reply oriented

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Thank you, that's exactly what I needed

0 Kudos