UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Voyager
Voyager

vc707 MIG AXI

Jump to solution

for some reason when i using MIG for vc707, it skip the AXI parameter section, any reason why it does that?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: vc707 MIG AXI

Jump to solution

Hello @s002wjhw ,

I think that MIG IP is declared from the IP Catalog in the Vivado.  In that case, the AXI Parameter is skipped as you pointed out.  There is no issue at all.

If you want to use the AXI4, please create Block Design in Vivado.  AXI Parameter is appeared in the MIG GUI, and it also possible to set some values.

Best regards,

Kshimizu

Product Application Engineer Xilinx Technical Support

-------------------------------------------------------

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.  Please Give Kudos.

vc707.PNG
5 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: vc707 MIG AXI

Jump to solution

Hello @s002wjhw ,

I’m not sure your question, so could you please tell us more in details?

Do you refer to some documents such as XTP206?

https://www.xilinx.com/products/boards-and-kits/ek-v7-vc707-g.html#documentation

Best regards,

Kshimizu

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.  Please Give Kudos.

xtp206.PNG
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

If you want to creat MIG with AXI interface, you can creat a new Vivado project and choose the FPGA part instead of the demo board VC707.

Voyager
Voyager

Jump to solution

what i mean is the GUI complete "skip" the AXI interface section for vc707 board when I hit "next" button under Controller options (tried only with xilinx part v7 485 1761, but had same result)     All other section i can edit Untitled.jpg

0 Kudos
Voyager
Voyager

Jump to solution

so i try vivado 2017.2 and other device for the MIG, result is the same, it always skip the AXI interface options.  any ideas why?

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Jump to solution

Hello @s002wjhw ,

I think that MIG IP is declared from the IP Catalog in the Vivado.  In that case, the AXI Parameter is skipped as you pointed out.  There is no issue at all.

If you want to use the AXI4, please create Block Design in Vivado.  AXI Parameter is appeared in the MIG GUI, and it also possible to set some values.

Best regards,

Kshimizu

vc707.PNG