UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer parithyila
Observer

DDR reading issue

Hi,

we are facing an issue while using ddr3 mig on kintex .init calib done signal is going high ,but while reading  the data from DDR3 the we are seening that the same data is repeating with different address.

for example for address 1 ,2,3,4 we are writing the data 1,2,3,4 but while reading the address 1,2,3,4 we are getting the data as 1,2,2,4 .

is there any solution for this issue

i have attached the image 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: DDR reading issue

Have you tested IP example design on the same board? Any data error?

0 Kudos
Observer parithyila
Observer

Hi we have tested with example code there is no error but there is error with custom user logic ,pls have a look on the user logic whic i have attached
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Please notice the write operation will be issued when app_en=1 and app_rdy=1. Is the app_addr=xxx0h, xxx8h, xx10h, etc for write and read operation?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Observer parithyila
Observer

yes, and while writing we are checking for wdf_rdy and we are not reading and writing at the same time. we are writing big chunk of data and then reading it back

0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Any scope shots on write/read at the failing address?

0 Kudos
Observer parithyila
Observer

i have attached the image of scope shot

0 Kudos