UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adventurer
Adventurer

SRIO Ref Clock speed for Virtex-7 (415T)

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am using Virtex-7 FPGA (415T) and i need to connect  2(x1) SRIO line to FPGA. For that i need to connect ref_clk to the GTH transceivers.

Can you please tell me the ref_clk (frequency range)  for the SRIO.

Speed of the SRIO lane is 5.0 Gbps. And also my SRIO lane should support 1.25Gbps, 2.5Gbps, and 3.125Gbps.

Regards,

Magalingam

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SRIO Ref Clock speed for Virtex-7 (415T)

Jump to solution

Hi

You can find the reference clocks from the PG007 and snapshot below .srio clk.png

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: SRIO Ref Clock speed for Virtex-7 (415T)

Jump to solution

Hi

You can find the reference clocks from the PG007 and snapshot below .srio clk.png

Regards,

Satish

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
--------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------
0 Kudos