UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

About interrupt invector of sdk

Hello everyone

I have a vivado(2015.4) project like this

中断连接.png

the block design is submodule of my verilog top-level

中断连接2.png

I connect my signals to bd in top-level verilog source

中断连接3.png

but when I export my design to sdk,I only find interrrpt vector (number is 61) in the head file "xparameters.h",the interrupt wIntr_flaw and wIntr_frame has no interrupt vector

中断连接4.png

Thanks for your help

Best wishes.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Adventurer
Adventurer

Re: About interrupt invector of sdk

Hi,

Are the port properties for intr_frame/intr_flaw in the block-design assigned as interrupt types?

0 Kudos

Do your external interrupt signals have Interrupt attributes attached to them.  Vivado isn't smart enough to know that if you attach a signal to the interrupt input of a Zynq, you want the signal to act as an interrupt.  It's a long and winding thread, but check this https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/Zynq-All-Programmable-SoC/INT-ID/m-p/800241#M16657

0 Kudos
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for your replying

I can infer the signal to interrupt type when I package my fabric to a user ip which is added to the block design,but now I want to make my all verilog module as sub-module of the top-level ,so I don't know how to make the signals as a interrupt type

Best Wishes

0 Kudos