UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor ahsana
Visitor

IBERT for 7 Series GTZ Transceivers v3.0 - how to monitor the data being transmitted

Hi, 

I would like to know the exact binary sequence being generated by the pattern generator and being transmitted by the transmitter?

Could someone please guide me regarding how I can monitor the output binary sequence?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: IBERT for 7 Series GTZ Transceivers v3.0 - how to monitor the data being transmitted

You will need to probe on thd data line to monitor the binary sequence.

The data pattern will depend on the PRBS setting selected by you. Please do a search on PRBS patterns to find the sequences generated.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
0 Kudos
Visitor ahsana
Visitor

Re: IBERT for 7 Series GTZ Transceivers v3.0 - how to monitor the data being transmitted

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me. In the manual it says PRBS -7...would that be the standard implementation of PRBS 7?
0 Kudos

Yes.
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
0 Kudos