UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Participant herand
Participant

Interior of a LUT5?

Jump to solution

Hello,

I want to make us of a programmable delay line (see FPGA-based TRNG , page 5) in a Zynq-7 device, where they make use of the different propagation delays within  a LUT. A similar interior of the interior of an Altera LUT is given in this link .

I am looking for some simular documentation on LUTs, especially LUT 5 which is the most basic building block, in order to see the mapping of the A - D inputs to the output, which I then can utilize for my purpose. However, UG474 and UG 953 give no deeper insight on this building block and all my other attempts of searching for this information failed.

Can you help me by either pointing me to the correct documentation, where I can see the interconnectivity within a LUT5?

Thanks in advance and kind regards.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Interior of a LUT5?

Jump to solution

you already posted a similar thread... 

We might consider closing this one. Is that ok?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Jump to solution

you already posted a similar thread... 

We might consider closing this one. Is that ok?

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
0 Kudos
Participant herand
Participant

Jump to solution

Oh... I got a message that this post was deleted because one of the links might have violated the forums guideline and therefore created a new topic without the links. Sorry about that and of course, this post can be closed.

If anybody is interested, here is the new thread, where I got really god explanations:

https://forums.xilinx.com/t5/7-Series-FPGAs/Interior-switching-of-LUT5-SRAM/td-p/835012/

0 Kudos