cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bcarltontrex
Participant
Participant

Where are "Vivado lab tools" that I can enable in GT Transceivers wizard documented?

I don't see anything in the 7 Series FPGAs Transceivers Wizard v3.6, PG168 November 30, 2016, either.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @bcarltontrex

You will see this option in "Line Rate, RefClk Selection" tab of GT Transceivers Wizard customization GUI. See below snapshot:

labtools.PNG

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
bcarltontrex
Participant
Participant

@vuppalaI should have said "where is the documentation for?' or "what are the?" Vivado lab tools for the GT Transcivers the wizard lets me enable.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
ashishd
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello @bcarltontrex,

This option includes ILA and VIO cores in the generated example so that you can debug the design on hardware.

You can check Table 4-9 from below UG to get more information -

https://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/ip_documentation/gtwizard/v3_6/pg168-gtwizard.pdf

In that table, you can find its description by 'Vivado Design Suite Debug Feature' Option.

Regards,
Ashish
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bcarltontrex
Participant
Participant

PG168 mainly talks about using a precomiled reference design. Where is a good way to read about using it for a new design?
0 Kudos