cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer
Observer

about SRIO

hello,I want to use SRIO interface to between TI DSP and Xilinx 7-series FPGA.Can i use Xilinx srio ip for free,or,i need purchase the ip ?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @zhou

You need to purchase LogiCORE IP Serial RapidIO Gen 2 (SRIO IP) or you can use evaluation version. 

For more details check https://www.xilinx.com/products/intellectual-property/ef-di-srio-gen2.html

Regards,

Bhushan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards,
Bhushan

Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos