Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sekharvlsi
Adventurer
Adventurer

how to choose EEPROM for XC7Z030-1FB484I

hi all,

i would like to know how to choose  EEPROM for XC7Z030-1FB484I  fpga and as well as where can i find the BIT FILE size for deivce 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

Check the snapshot below:

length.PNG

For more information, check this user guide: http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/user_guides/ug585-Zynq-7000-TRM.pdf

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
sekharvlsi
Adventurer
Adventurer

Thanks for the reply ,how about eeprom , which device and size should i choose 

0 Kudos
vuppala
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hello,

Check this answer record on xilinx.com: http://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/50991.html

It will help you.

Thanks,

Vinay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
sekharvlsi
Adventurer
Adventurer

thanks vinay , i will go with 1KB  eeprom for my application .let me see how the design goes 

0 Kudos
kkn

How did you arrive at 1kB eeprom? did you compile your application?

where are you storing the configuration bitstream?

--Krishna

0 Kudos
sekharvlsi
Adventurer
Adventurer

Hi, Krishna

We are just design a board without knowing end user application , it is for governement lab 

0 Kudos