UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor wraoglter
Visitor

Address of QDMA WriteBack Status

Hi all,

I noticed the address of QDMA WriteBack is always hard code as 'hxx_x1e0 on QDMA example project.
 As following source code under "usp_pci_exp_usrapp_tx.v".

task TSK_QDMA_MM_TEST;

//-------------- Start DMA tranfer ------------------------------------------------------ $display(" **** Start AXI-MM H2C transfer ***\n"); fork //-------------- Writ PIDX to 1 to transfer 1 descriptor ---------------- //write address wr_add = QUEUE_PTR_PF_ADDR + (axi_mm_q* 16) + 4; // 32'h00006404 board.RP.tx_usrapp.TSK_XDMA_REG_WRITE(wr_add[31:0], 32'h1, 4'hF); // Write 1 PIDX //-------------- compare H2C data ------------------------------------------------------- $display("------Compare H2C AXI-MM Data--------\n"); board.RP.tx_usrapp.COMPARE_DATA_H2C({16'h0,board.RP.tx_usrapp.DMA_BYTE_CNT},768); //input payload bytes join board.RP.tx_usrapp.COMPARE_TRANS_STATUS(32'h000011E0, 16'h1);

Is there a rule to describe this address? I can't find the rule for this address in the user guide "pg302-qdma.pdf".
Would you mind helping me?

Thanks.

0 Kudos