UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor prashanthim
Visitor

Looking for Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC PCIe PS side example block design

Hi,

I am working on Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC EG series.

I need some clarification on PCIE ps side,that is how to write data from PL-DMA to PS-PCIE??

Thank You.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Looking for Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC PCIe PS side example block design

You can find some example here
https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/62821.html

youu can check this XAPPs as well

XAPP1289 -  Using DMA with Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC Controller for PCI Express as Root Port Application Note ( ver1.0, 584 KB ) [PDF]

Provides an example that demonstrates how to configure and use the DMA in the Controller for PCI Express® when configured as a Root Port.
Associated File(s)

Hope it may help you

Thanks and Regards
Balkrishan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query.
Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.
0 Kudos
Visitor prashanthim
Visitor

Re: Looking for Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC PCIe PS side example block design

Thank you for your reply..

but which datasheet are mentioned in the reply those are all related to zynq7000.

but i am working on Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC device. there are no exported ports of pcie express in Zynq Ultrascale+ MPSoC IP in vivado17.2.

i am not under standing that how to connect PL-DMA to PS-PCIE.

0 Kudos