UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMA/Bridge subsystem PCIe IP example design

Hi sir,
In example design i kept xilinx DMA/Bridge Subsystem IP at EP side and then RP model is generated in example design so at S_AXI_Lite and S_AXI_B side of EP ip i have connected Microblaze and then i am trying to read in simulation this 0x******00, 0x******10 and 0x******78 register through AXI_LITE interface to write C code for that. But I am not getting rready signal and rdata . 

In example design we are writing from RP model to EP side BRAM and then reading back. Now i want to write from EP side through Microblaze interface to using AXI interface. You know through AXI_LITE we can read the configuration registers but i am not able to read it.

I tried to write 0xFFFFFFFF on 0x******10h register address and then reading it back. You know to write on BAR0 address FFFFFF we can read range of that address.But i am not getting any value even not getting rready signal high. 

I am going to attach my design flow also
Design_ex.png
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: DMA/Bridge subsystem PCIe IP example design

In order to read the RP , the bus master bit in the EP should be enabled 

that is the bit2 of command register  (address 04)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Visitor rahul090192
Visitor

Have to write at S_Axi_Lite  port na?²

0 Kudos

sir 0x000-0x12F resgster offset are RO. PG194 page 33. so we can write on 0x04

0 Kudos

I have tried to write 0xbase_addr+04 address by 0x00000002 value and then tried to read register from 0x00 to 0x21 but not getting anything ..using C code through microblaze at axi_lite port i am trying to read/write. 

0 Kudos