Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant
Participant

Windows driver source code for PCIE DMA subsystem

Hi,

In the I have seen the source code for the Windows driver for XDMA being provided.

@garethc can you please send me a copy of the source code as well. (mail)

Regards

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Hi @eengin,

I have sent you a personal email regarding this. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query. Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kind regards,
Gareth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Kind regards,
Gareth
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @eengin

The DMA driver windows source is now available in a Xilinx lounge and this is the only way you can access these drivers.

Please use the link below to request access to the lounge.

https://www.xilinx.com/member/xdma_windows_driver.html

Please mark the post as an answer "Accept as solution" in case it helped resolve your query. Give kudos in case a post in case it guided to the solution.

Kind regards,
Gareth

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.

Kind regards,
Gareth
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,I am using the source code to generate my own xdma driver,with platform visual studio 2013 & WDK 8.1.I only changed MAX_TRANSFER_SIZE from 8 to 16.

But I can not get a valid installed sys file even the file was successfully generated.

" Successfully signed: G:\Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0\Projects\XDMA\Win7Debug\XDMA.sys " in visual studio 2013

When I install the file,I was told that "The driver does not apply to the platform"

Could you please give me some advice what is the problem with it.

By the way,I just find that even I compile the original driver source files offered by xilinx, the .sys file gerenated is not the same as the .sys file provided by xilinx. It's very confuse.

0 Kudos