Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

kc705 PCIe to host

Hi,
i have KC705 FPGA. i used the example design for PCIe using Vivado 2019.1 and it is base IP. fpga-pcie detected in the host Ubuntu machine. Don't know what to do next. as per example design i should use PCI tree software for memory and it should be 32 bit system. my system 64 bit and its detected in Ubuntu OS. Don't know the PCI tree equivalent software. thanks
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

hello @bosechandran ,

by default the PCI tree software was developed for 32 bit , for 64 bit please see the link and contact @informationpictree.com

http://www.pcitree.de/.

or 

lspci stands for list pci. Think of this command as “ls” + “pci”.

This will display information about all the PCI bus in your server.

Apart from displaying information about the bus, it will also display information about all the hardware devices that are connected to your PCI and PCIe bus.

For example, it will display information about Ethernet cards, RAID controllers, Video cards, etc.

lspci utility is part of the pciutils package.

If you don’t have pciutilis, install it on your system as shown below.

# yum install pciutils
Regards
Chandra sekhar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------