cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scy86dev
Observer
Observer

Critcal Warnings concerning PSU-1 and PSU-2 with tcl script when defining the PS (MicroZed)

What I'm using...

Operating System in use:
CentOS 7

Board in use:
MicroZed 7010

Vivado in use:
Vivado WebPACK 2018.3

BDF (Board Definition File) in use:
Link to BDF
I've uploaded the script directly to a public repository for convience here called MicroZed_PS_properties_V03.tcl
I also uploaded the output from running the script to the same location titled "output_and_errors.txt"

For convience, here are the exact errors

CRITICAL WARNING: [PSU-1]  Parameter : PCW_UIPARAM_DDR_DQS_TO_CLK_DELAY_0 has negative value -0.073 . PS DDR interfaces might fail when entering negative DQS skew values. 
CRITICAL WARNING: [PSU-2]  Parameter : PCW_UIPARAM_DDR_DQS_TO_CLK_DELAY_1 has negative value -0.072 . PS DDR interfaces might fail when entering negative DQS skew values. 
CRITICAL WARNING: [PSU-1]  Parameter : PCW_UIPARAM_DDR_DQS_TO_CLK_DELAY_0 has negative value -0.073 . PS DDR interfaces might fail when entering negative DQS skew values. 
CRITICAL WARNING: [PSU-2]  Parameter : PCW_UIPARAM_DDR_DQS_TO_CLK_DELAY_1 has negative value -0.072 . PS DDR interfaces might fail when entering negative DQS skew values. 

What am I doing here...

I'm following the first tutorial (issue: 1) of the Microzed Chronicales located here.

I have installed the board definition files correctly as I can load it when creating a new project. I have created a new block design with the ZYNQ7 Processing System. From there I have ran the tcl script as such...

source /home/scy86dev/Downloads/MicroZed_PS_properties_v03.tcl

After running the tcl script I receive the errors I mentioned above.

What I need help with...

Can someone help me figure out the source of the errors by giving me an explanation of what is happening?
Can someone help me resolve the errors so that I can finish defining my PS with this tcl script or alternative?

0 Kudos
0 Replies