cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

DAC interface

Jump to solution

I have gone through one document.In which an video signal is converted into AXI stream and after processing from DDR3 memory it is displayed on HD monitor.

So if suppose i want PAL format to dispaly on monitor can i connect DAC??If i will use DAC 7123 will this support?How this DAC can be interfaced and where??

I am sorry for asking so many questions as i want to learn it thoroughly from in and out in all possible ways.

Thank you

With regards
Pallavi
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

HI Pallavi

The video format in the XAPP is different. I think you wouuld need a decoder for the conversion of two formats.

The earlier thread was an just an example to show a similar system implementation.

Hope thats helpful to you.

Regards

Sikta

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Could you please guide me about above question?as i have gone through the document which you have given but it hasnt cleared my requirement.

I have attached an document from where i got this doubt.

In one of document which you had given me there is a discussion about DAC , in that a person is using separate video decoder chip only and i want to know whether at the ouput side can i connect DAC 7123 to display PAL format instead of HD format which the attached document say.

Thank you

Thank you

With regards
Pallavi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

HI Pallavi

The video format in the XAPP is different. I think you wouuld need a decoder for the conversion of two formats.

The earlier thread was an just an example to show a similar system implementation.

Hope thats helpful to you.

Regards

Sikta

View solution in original post

0 Kudos