cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ivkome
Observer
Observer

[IP_Flow 19-3478] Validation failed for parameter 'My M01_A00_ADDR_WIDTH(M01_A00_ADDR_WIDTH)' with value '7' for BD Cell 'axi_interconnect_Data/xbar'. PARAM_VALUE.M01_A00_ADDR_WIDTH must be > 12 when

Jump to solution

Hello Support Team,

i'm facing to the following situation. I connected to the AXI Interconnect  with an AXI GPIO : (M01_AXI) <---->(S_AXI).

By trying to validate the Design, i receive the failure code: [IP_Flow 19-3478].

Can you please suggest me a solution or explain, what i did wrong by building this block Design together? Thanks in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ivkome
Observer
Observer

I could solve the issue by changing the range of the AXI-GPIO used. The mean idea was previously to choose the smallest range value, which 128 in the failure case. So, i changed this to 4k and now the compiler validate the design successfully.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ivkome
Observer
Observer

I could solve the issue by changing the range of the AXI-GPIO used. The mean idea was previously to choose the smallest range value, which 128 in the failure case. So, i changed this to 4k and now the compiler validate the design successfully.  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos