Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Issues with the AXI Interface on a Micoblaze Core

Hello,

I've got a design that includes a microblaze generated in Vivado 2013.3. I've exposed to the M_AXI_DP ports to my own logic. I'm noticing odd behavior that I've not seen in other AXI IP. Basically the AWADDRESS and AWVALID/WDATA and WVALID lines are a cycle apart. Why I can solve this by delaying WADDRESS/WVALID a cycle this makes me a tad nervous. Please let me know if you require more information.

Thanks for the help!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Scholar
Scholar

Too little information here. Can you post a screenshot of the signals ?

Are your trying to burst write to your logic?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

I am using XPS and have a clock generator with multiple clock outputs and am trying to connect these to other peripherals, specifically a DMA module.  The 'help' screen for xps says

"To specify or change the port connectivity, select a new click inside the table cell and select a net from the list of compatible nets in your hardware platform (those having the same class and compatible polarity). "

I left click on the connection cell and nothing happens.  Right clicking gives me the option of No Connection, New Connection or Make External.  When I select New Connection, the window 'shakes', but nothing else happens.  It's as if there is a popup being blocked.  Note that this does work properly on another system.

Any ideas?  I'm using Windows 7.

Thanks,

David.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Belay that.  It's an artifact of using the extended desktop with two screens.

Unplugged the second screen and it worked.

Gotta love windows...

D.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Teacher
Teacher

@dwyskiel
Please don't hijack threads. Your posts have nothing to do with the original question. Make a new post when you have an issue.
- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
0 Kudos