Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Adventurer
Adventurer

Writing value on a pin on Zynq 7020

Hello,

I have been struggling with writing a value to a pin on Zynq 7020. I have been using PicoZed SOM 7020 along with the FMC carrier card v2. My intention is to toggle the D10 PS_LED. I have gone through the documentation to the PicoZed SOM and FMC carrier card v2 and I have found that the D10 PS_LED is connected to the pin 40 on connector JX3. Which is then connected to the Zynq Pin B14 (MIO Bank 501).

My question is what pin number shall I pass into the XGpioPs_SetDirectionPin and XGpioPs_WritePin functions to be able to blink the LED? I have used 47 but it does not work. Can anybody tell me how to convert B14 into pin number for above mentioned functions? 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi @Steven ,

You are trying to toggle the D10 LED which is connected PS_MIO_47, so you need to specify 47 in the code. 

Best Regards
Abhinay PS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.
Give kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png
0 Kudos