cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XAPP 1079 AMP standalone implementation fail

Hi all,

I'm currently doing AMP implementation the XAPP 1079 on my customized Zynq 7030 board. I use Vivado and SDK 2013.4 for implementation.

I can already run this AMP implementation in debugging mode succesfully. In debugging mode, I can produce output "Hello world" to UART from CPU 0 baremetal app and CPU 1 baremetal app, alternately.

However, I still couldn't run it by standalone mode. When I run standalone mode, it only produces output from CPU 0 baremetal app once and stopped. It doesn't show the "Hello world" output from CPU 1.
Do you have guys have any idea what might be wrong with my implementation?

PS:

FYI, there are some differences in my stand-alone implementation compared to the XAPP 1079:
1. I implemented on QSPI flash (MCS file) because I don't have SD card on my board.
2. I don't use FSBL template and the dummy cpu1_bootvec.bin because it's said that the current SDK already support multiple elf.
reference: http://www.wiki.xilinx.com/XAPP1079+Latest+Information
3. For CPU 1 BSP, I don't find option "standalone AMP" when creating BSP. Instead, I just select "standalone" option.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Have you downloaded the last archive the 'latest information' web page points to?

I believe you're correct in the 'standalone' option. As that is the only choice provided by the most recent repository provided by the most recent archives. However, there is a semi-hidden text file that provides instructions for using these most recent repositories. Look under the docs directory.

0 Kudos