cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Zynq FreeRTOS freeze after interrupt initialization

Somehow the FreeRTOS seems to freeze after (or during) fabric interrupt initialization. I have my custom IP which sends AXI-stream data to FIFO and generate an interrupt to PS when data is ready to read from FIFO to DDR thru DMA controller (polling mode). I can see that data is constantly read from FIFO and written to DDR but freeRTOS thread does not do anything, everything works OK if the interrupt initialization is skipped. I used xscugic_example.c as a reference for interrupt handling. Any Idea what can cause this kind of behavior?

BR,

pltl

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Check the port.c file in the freertos bsp sub-project in the SDK build.  Just found a bug where the top level interrupt handlers are not registered prior to starting the app level tasks. I made my change in xPortStartScheduler().

The application interrupt handlers need to be registered after the ScuGic device has been initialized, but just before starting the tasks. This defect may be confined to the AMP/FreeRTOS demo repository source.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

Hi,

I am facing problem to configure interrupt in freertos Zynq14.4. Could any body tell, how they fix the problem. Any solution is highly apppreciated.

Regards

Fayyaz

0 Kudos