Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

emacps/hdf compatibility issue

Jump to solution

Hi everyone,

I've been working with the emacps while trying to implement the PL 1G Ethernet Interface with lwip tcp/ip stack application note (xapp1306), and SDK can't seem to find it. The driver is found by SDK if I use a standard zcu102 hdf, but if I use the hdf for the reference design, it can't find the emacps driver. My first thought was that there was a mistake in the custom hdf that caused mismatch with the emacps MDD, but everything looks fine. Is this a problem anyone else has encountered while working with this application note or are there any other typical reasons why SDK doesn't find a driver? Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Re: emacps/hdf compatibility issue

Jump to solution

I think I answered my question here. I don't need the emacps driver because I'm implementing the PL 1G reference design and the ethernet driver is already implemented with a Tri Mode Ethernet MAC in PL. I shouldn't be able to use the emacps as a driver in this design.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Observer
Observer

Re: emacps/hdf compatibility issue

Jump to solution

I think I answered my question here. I don't need the emacps driver because I'm implementing the PL 1G reference design and the ethernet driver is already implemented with a Tri Mode Ethernet MAC in PL. I shouldn't be able to use the emacps as a driver in this design.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos