cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Explorer
Explorer

Quad Spi interrupt enabling in Zynq Ultrascale

Hello,

I have recently started to work in Zynq ulltrascale. I want to use QSPI0 peripheral in Zynq ultrascale board. It is connected to ARM. I want to know in which Zynq ultrascale register , at which bit I have to set the interrupt enable for QSPI. From which Xilinx datasheet can I get information regarding the register settings for QSPI in Zynq ultrascale in detail (with information regarding each bit position in register).

Thanks in advance

With Regards

Shalini

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

回复: Quad Spi interrupt enabling in Zynq Ultrascale

Hi sha@hys,

I think the document you needed is UG1085 Zynq UltraScale+ Device Technical Reference Manual.

And for easy start your application, you are recommended from the example design the BSP provided. It also provides the qspi example with interrupt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Quad Spi interrupt enabling in Zynq Ultrascale

Hello
Thanks for reply.i can see quad spi peripheral setting here.but I want to see gic register for zyncq ultrascale.where can I get that.? I think I have to set for qspi enabling in GIC registers.
Thanks in advance
With regards
Shalini
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Quad Spi interrupt enabling in Zynq Ultrascale

Hi sha@hys,

Please check the GQSPI_IER and GQSPI_ISR registers in UG1087 (Zynq ultrascale+ MPSoC Register reference manual).

https://www.xilinx.com/html_docs/registers/ug1087/ug1087-zynq-ultrascale-registers.html

qspi_reg.PNG

Best Regards,
Srikanth
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if information provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.

0 Kudos