UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Participant julian.bauer
Participant

SPI Slave drives SS to send data

Hello,

I want to connect an AD7763 from analog devices to my microzed board. therefore I want to use two axi_quad_spi in slave mode. one to receive the data from the AD7763 witch is configured in master mode. the other axi instance should be able to configure the AD7763. therefore it have to be able to drive its SS-line (connected to FSI of the AD7763) to send data so the spi master.

I don't know how this consept should work. Does I have to configure my own SPI-Interface in this situation or can i use axi_quad_spi?

I havent found a way to drive SS at the moment.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Scholar u4223374
Scholar

Re: SPI Slave drives SS to send data

It looks like this might be easier to do with a single custom-written SPI core; SPI is not a particularly difficult protocol and this would allow you the flexibility to drive the FSI pin at exactly the right time. I can't see any easy way to achieve the goal using the AXI QSPI core.

0 Kudos