UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Contributor

Use of touch panel with the ZCU102 board

Hi all

I was wondering if someone has used a touch panel with  ZCU102 board preferably or any similar evaluation board.

I would like to control my application (data recorder) using a very basic User Interface (UI) that would run on a touch panel (7inch) connected to the PS side. The OS will be linux.

Has anybody came across with something similar or can suggest a type of touch panel that is available?

Thanx in advance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Use of touch panel with the ZCU102 board

Hi @amatsaka,

Please check http://picozed.org/product/ultrazed-io-carrier-card which has touch panel.

regards

Praveen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @pvenugo

thanks for the suggestion. Indeed this board has the touch panel option (through the PL I guess) but the ZCU102 was selected for our project.

What I was thinking is an integrated touch panel that could be connected via the display port.

I have noticed a variety of drivers are already available through the petalinux kernel config under

Device Drivers ---> Input Device support --> Generic input layer --> Touchscreens

so there must be a way of using them.

Thanx

0 Kudos
Newbie erezyosef

Hi,
Did you get an answer ?
I also want to connect touch screen with ZCU102 board and I preferred connecting it through the PS.
Thanks, Erez

0 Kudos