UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor remcodewit
Visitor

Zynq DMA slave hardware

Hello,

For a project I'm trying to create a custom peripheral connected to the AXI DMA module. 

Writing data to the peripheral is fine, but reading data from the peripheral doesn't seem to work properly.

Only half of my data seems to get through to the other side. So I'm suspecting my waveforms are wrong, but can´t determine from the documentation (ug1037, pg021, amba4_axi4_stream_v1_0_protocol_spec) what I am doing wrong.

Does anyone have some example VHDL code with a working streaming peripheral I can compare my waveform against?

Kind regards,

Remco de Wit

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Zynq DMA slave hardware

Can you please share your AXI DMA configuration? A snapshot of your block design would be handy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos