UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Explorer
Explorer

lwip & xupv2p

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

I'm having a few problems getting my project to comple.

I have included : lwip 1.00.a & xilkernel 4.00.a (which is the only option on xupv2p under 10.1 sp3

The compiler is puking on the line:

#include "netif/xemacif.h"

which i need for  the extern:

extern XEmacIf_Config XEmacIf_ConfigTable[]; 

for the line :

netif_add(&default_netif, &ipaddr,&netmask, &gw, &XEmacIf_ConfigTable[0],xemacif_init, ip_input);

which is as per the Xilinx documentation  lwip_v2_00_a.pdf.

Even trying the other iwip cores , still fails with teh missing includes, it appears they are not copied from the source directories to the project directories, even though they exist.

or should i be using the latest lwip 3.0 and re-doing the code to use "xemac_add" 

steve

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Observer inge_rasch
Observer

Re: lwip & xupv2p

Jump to solution

Have you linked your project with the LwIP library? This can be done by adding -l lwip4 to your buildpath. In Xilinx SDK, this can be found under "your project" -> Properties -> C/C+ Build -> Libraries. Add lwip4 to the list under Libraries (-l).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Observer inge_rasch
Observer

Jump to solution

Have you linked your project with the LwIP library? This can be done by adding -l lwip4 to your buildpath. In Xilinx SDK, this can be found under "your project" -> Properties -> C/C+ Build -> Libraries. Add lwip4 to the list under Libraries (-l).

View solution in original post

Explorer
Explorer

Jump to solution

Hi,

Yes I finally figured it out, but thanks for the reply.

I stupidly considered the IDE was smart enough to do this, ESP. as the LWip library was compiled by the same  program,I have to admit that this is the first time I have used the Xilinx tools and worked with FPGA's.

It's a rough ride.....

Steve

0 Kudos
Observer inge_rasch
Observer

Jump to solution

code_slave wrote:

I have to admit that this is the first time I have used the Xilinx tools and worked with FPGA's.

It's a rough ride.....

Steve

I hear you on that one :P

I spent many hours on this exact same problem last spring. And then again a few months ago.

0 Kudos