UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Voyager
Voyager

microblaze bootloader

for qspi i'm assuming I need  SREC SPI bootloader? not SREC bootloader

do I need modify blconfig.h?  or I can just generate .mcs for my elf with correct flash address offset?

I guess whats the correct way to put my elf in part of flash for my microblaze to run it upong pwr up.   I have a design that require DDR, basically xapp1026 TCP/ip LWip, that need to auto run upon power up.  I think the only way to do that is have a bootloader?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: microblaze bootloader

Yes you are correct. You should use SPI SREC bootloader for this and edit blconfig.h file.

Please follow the instructions from https://www.xilinx.com/support/answers/63605.html
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as "Accept as solution" if the information provided answers your query/resolves your issue.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful.
0 Kudos