12-20-2018 10:54 PM
I was using waveform for Kernel Debugging in Emulation-HW mode, and found the host app continues issuing write transaction to s_axi_control interface until it hits the write address = 0x354.
(1) The awvalid signal has been pulled high, but wvalid signal remains low. The s_axi_control interface has no action since then, I think the runtime of my my waveform is long enough, ~450us. Owing to it, the s_axi_control bus hangs, and I could not see ap_start pulse. I have no idea why this happens.
(2) In our kernel.xml, we have defined 68 arguments for our kernel. Some are bonded with s_axi_control port, with address 4bytes aligned, while others are bonded with m00_axi port, with address 8-bytes aligned.
(3) In the above design, there are 2 processing units, with 34x2 configuration registers inside kernel.xml and settings for 34x2 kernel arguments in host.cpp. But when I modify kernel.xml and host.cpp just for 1 processing unit, the simulation pass. I thought there might be error in software. But I am not so sure about it.
(4) Below are my kernel.xml for 2 processing units
(5) This is our waveform snipshot.
01-09-2019 01:24 AM
Hi, @y18810459972 ,
Have you tried the design in SDx 2018.3?