UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

sdaccel and non-pci boards?

Hi, I'm newbie here and just started learning about xilinx product stack. I've seen that it is possible to synthesize openCL in HLS and deploy to non-pci boards such as artix-7. Is there a way to use SDAccel toolset targeting non-pci boards (artix-7) and emulate the development/deployment flow for learning purposes only? Is there a webpack-flavor license for SDAccel?

Thanks in advance!

Nicholas 

Tags (2)
1 Reply
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: sdaccel and non-pci boards?

SDAccel only supports PCIe cards today. You can still use CPU emulation and hardware emulation targeting supported boards for learning purpose. In addition, we have SDAccel SW and supported cards on the cloud from Nimbix that you can use to evaluate the SW and HW.

https://xilinx-cloud.jarvice.com/login-page

@disposable1ns wrote:

Hi, I'm newbie here and just started learning about xilinx product stack. I've seen that it is possible to synthesize openCL in HLS and deploy to non-pci boards such as artix-7. Is there a way to use SDAccel toolset targeting non-pci boards (artix-7) and emulate the development/deployment flow for learning purposes only? Is there a webpack-flavor license for SDAccel?

Thanks in advance!

Nicholas 

Cheers,
Jim
0 Kudos