Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

SDSoC Stand-alone Unsloved inlcude issue

Reporting Bug!!!

I am using SDSoC 2016.2, when I create any standalone project with template, the default includes are only show ../src include folder.

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 9.04.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-13 at 9.06.25 AM.png

as you could see, a sample project, but all include folder not include by default.

The system still could compile with no error, but you could not edit the included folder.

I tried to include all the needed include folder from SDK/gnu folder for standalone. but the system still show the link error.

The Linux platform is ok, all included folder are loaded normally.

I tested 2016.1 windows, 2016.2 windows, 2016.2 linux SDSoC, all the same.

If I changed the toolchain to ARM A7 toolchain. The unsloved include warning will be overcome. However, it will show the error about could not find the sds_lib.h could not find or not exit, even if I included the it SDSoC/2016.2/aarch32-none folder.

Please fix this bug, if this is not a bug and due to my setting, please let me know what's wrong with my setting.

I followed the ug1146 instruction and installed needed library for ubuntu 14.4.4.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Hi Taisen,

This is a known issue. The problem is that these includes are resolved in the SDSoC compiler sdscc/sds++, and not in the GUI. Hence, you see the "unresolved inclusion" underlining and cant go to view the source for those includes. 

As you stated, the build will work as expected and succeed since these inclusions are ultimately resolved in the compiler. 

Thanks

Sam

0 Kudos