Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor
Visitor

reVision-build project problem-opencv library

Hello everyone,

I build a reVISION project about bilateral filter example in SDsoc 2017.1,but when I compile the project I got the error like this:

E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:54: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:54: undefined reference to `cv::_OutputArray::_OutputArray(cv::Mat&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:65: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:65: undefined reference to `cv::_OutputArray::_OutputArray(cv::Mat&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:67: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:67: undefined reference to `cv::imwrite(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, cv::_InputArray const&, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> > const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:88: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:88: undefined reference to `cv::imwrite(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, cv::_InputArray const&, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> > const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:90: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:90: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:90: undefined reference to `cv::_OutputArray::_OutputArray(cv::Mat&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:112: undefined reference to `cv::_InputArray::_InputArray(cv::Mat const&)'
E:/SDsoc2017_file/test/src/xf_bilateral_filter_tb.cpp:112: undefined reference to `cv::imwrite(std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> > const&, cv::_InputArray const&, std::vector<int, std::allocator<int> > const&)' 

I know maybe it is because the opencv library is't configured correctly,but How can I solve it?

Thanks~

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: reVision-build project problem-opencv library

Since it isn't linking to imwrite I would make sure you have linked to highgui. Try going to project > properties  > C/C++ Build > Settings > SDS++ Linker > Libraries, and under Libraries (-l) add opencv_highgui.

0 Kudos