Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gskumar
Contributor
Contributor

GT Debugger tool fails to open in Windows mode

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm trying to invoke GT Debugger tool in windows mode. It fails while executing the startup script. Pl. find the sceen shot attached. Pl. kindly suggest how to fix this.

thanks,

sunil

gt_dbg_tool_invoke_issue.png
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
csattar

hi @gskumar ,

Thanks for the update , kindly close the thread .

Regards
Chandra sekhar
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

Give Kudos to a post which you think is helpful and reply oriented.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
csattar

hello @gskumar ,

is the Environment Variable GTDBG for Windows created ? can you let me know path where it is created ?

Regards
Chandra sekhar
Kindly note- Please mark the Answer as "Accept as solution" if solution provided is helpful.

0 Kudos
gskumar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Chandra,

I could resolve this issue. The GTDBG env variable was set properly. But I found other issues.

1. In the gt_dbg tool properties, the Xilinx tool path was not correct (pl. see the attached screenshot). It was showing as 2017.2, but I was using 2018.3. I manually edited this.

2. I created one temp folder under c:\

With this, I was able to invoke the tool successfully.

rgds,

sunil

gt_dbg_properties.png
0 Kudos
csattar

hi @gskumar ,

Thanks for the update , kindly close the thread .

Regards
Chandra sekhar

View solution in original post

0 Kudos