UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Observer junnit
Observer

Re: GTX Line Rate Change

Jump to solution

Hi,I am using the DRP ports to change the TXOUT_DIV and TXOUT_DIV in GTX to change the line rate,after I make a DRP wirte to these attributes,which part of the GTX should be reset?according to the ug476 page 71,the reset will be done automatically, so should i make a reset after write these attributes?

please help me,thanks a lot,it's my bechalor final project,i have to solve it,please!

捕获.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jump to solution

No, in your case you would need to do any resets manually.  There are ports T/RXRATE that would invoke the reset. Changing the T/RXOUT_DIV would not invoke any reset.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Jump to solution

No, in your case you would need to do any resets manually.  There are ports T/RXRATE that would invoke the reset. Changing the T/RXOUT_DIV would not invoke any reset.  

Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution

View solution in original post

Observer junnit
Observer

Jump to solution

Hi roy,thanks a lot,according to your reply,I have search the DRP reset in the ug476,but I am confused with the reset.

according to the ug476 page 85 an 76,afte change the TX rate,the TX PMA and PCS should be reset;after change the RX rate,the RX PCS should be reset,so should I assert the TXPMARESET and the RXPCSRESET after write these attributes?Can I reset the whole GTX using the soft_reset_i in the GTX reference design?it seems to reset the whole TX RX datapath and the QPLL(I am using the QPLL for my project),thanks a lot!

0 Kudos