UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor victor.ecomp
Visitor

Embedded JTAG ACE Player

Hello,

I implemented Embedded JTAG ACE player refered in XAPP424 to configure my system remotly. My system is a Boundary Scan composed by 2 flash memories (XCF32P and XCF08P) and 1 FPGA in Master Serial configuration, as shown in Figure below.

My System - Boundery Scan

The player can play out all JTAG command that I converted from svf file to ace file. It was able to program FPGA, but when I try to program the memories it fail. Reading back the player ERROR and EOF is always low.

The Input clock frequency to HDL player is 2.5MHz. To generate the Ace file, I'm using svf2ace tool with "-tck 2500000" parameter. I had tested both memories, trying to program individualy and together, also cannot program successfully.

My question is: there is any special detail to generate .svf or .ace files for these memories?

Regards,

Victor Ferraz

0 Kudos