UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Visitor bonsaipappel
Visitor

XCF16P Simulation Model

Hello,

I'm trying to create a FPGA Design which is able to Program an XCF16P Prom via JTAG Interface (referring to XAPP975). Now I'm asking if there is an Simulation Model for the XCF16P so that I can verify my Design using Modelsim.

To be exact, I'm searching for some VHDL or Verilog Module which can be connected to the JTAG Ports an which is "answering" the JTAG Commands at the TDO Port.

Hope someone can Help.

Message Edited by bonsaipappel on 03-24-2010 02:44 AM
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: XCF16P Simulation Model

This does not exist.
------Have you tried typing your question into Google? If not you should before posting.
Too many results? Try adding site:www.xilinx.com
0 Kudos
Historian
Historian

Re: XCF16P Simulation Model

bonsaipappel wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to create a FPGA Design which is able to Program an XCF16P Prom via JTAG Interface (referring to XAPP975). Now I'm asking if there is an Simulation Model for the XCF16P so that I can verify my Design using Modelsim.

To be exact, I'm searching for some VHDL or Verilog Module which can be connected to the JTAG Ports an which is "answering" the JTAG Commands at the TDO Port.

Hope someone can Help.

Message Edited by bonsaipappel on 03-24-2010 02:44 AM

This should be relatively straightforward to create.

----------------------------Yes, I do this for a living.
0 Kudos