UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newbie g98

A question about rocket io simulation

when I use modelsim 6.1f to simulate rocketio under windows xp, I have added all libraries which need by rocket io simulation ,I also have  added SmartModel/SWIFT Interface according to AR #14019  and modified the modelsim.ini according to AR #21352 and added veriuser = $MODEL_TECH/libswiftpli.dll , but could not show the wave tellgamestop.

Modelsim show the following warning
 # ** Warning: (vsim-PLI-3003) E:/Xilinx91i/smartmodel/nt/wrappers/mtiverilog/GT11_SWIFT_BIT.v(5872): [TOFD] - System task or function '$lm_model' is not defined.
#         Region: /EXAMPLE_TB/example_mgt_top_i/unused_mgt_0_i/MGT0/gt11_swift_1/I1
# ** Warning: (vsim-PLI-3003) E:/Xilinx91i/smartmodel/nt/wrappers/mtiverilog/GT11_SWIFT_BIT.v(5872): [TOFD] - System task or function '$lm_model' is not defined.
#         Region: /EXAMPLE_TB/example_mgt_top_i/rocketio_wrapper_i/MGT0/gt11_swift_1/I1
0 Kudos