cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hyunjb
Visitor
Visitor

Cannot simulate encrypted RTL (IEEE-1735)

Hi, 

I 've been developed FPGA project with my partner from other company.

Recently, I received an encrypted Verilog source code(DATA_PROCESS.v) for co-work from my partner. 

I'd like to simulate encrypted Verilog with my VHDL source code on vivado ISIM (2019.2)

However there is an error when I try simulation on vivado ISIM.

Only my vivado project has problem, my partner said there is no problem in his PC.

Is there anybody who has same problem? 

If anyone knows about this problem, please let me know how to solve it.

1. Error message on Vivado

Vivado Simulator 2019.2
Copyright 1986-1999, 2001-2019 Xilinx, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Running: C:/Xilinx/Vivado/2019.2/bin/unwrapped/win64.o/xelab.exe -wto b9bdffaa140b47c9b4699fdf8c255d40 --debug typical --mt 2 -L fifo_generator_v13_2_5 -L xil_defaultlib -L unisims_ver -L unimacro_ver -L secureip -L xpm --snapshot test_bench_behav xil_defaultlib.test_bench xil_defaultlib.glbl -log elaborate.log
Using 2 slave threads.
Starting static elaboration
Pass Through NonSizing Optimizer
ERROR: [VRFC 10-2063] Module <DATA_PROCESS_inst> not found while processing module instance <DATA_PROCESS_inst> [D:/src/TEST.srcs/sources_1/new/TOP/data_processe.v:2848]
ERROR: [XSIM 43-3322] Static elaboration of top level Verilog design unit(s) in library work failed.

2. Vivado configuration

Version : 2019.2 (Same version with my partner)

Target simulator : Vivado Simulator

Simulator language : Mixed

Language of simulation top module : System verilog

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
graces

Did you use the same sources and options as your partner?  

Can you successfully simulate the decrypted version of the file?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
hyunjb
Visitor
Visitor

Did you use the same sources and options as your partner?  

- Yes, I did. My partner confirmed.

Can you successfully simulate the decrypted version of the file?

- I cannot simulate decrypted version of the file because I do not have it. My partner can simulate decrypted version of the file, and it is successful.

0 Kudos
graces

You may want to compare the log files as well as scripts (.sh, .prj) between the working and non-working machines.

Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
If starting with Versal take a look at our Versal Design Process Hub and our Versal Blogs.
0 Kudos
hyunjb
Visitor
Visitor

You may want to compare the log files as well as scripts (.sh, .prj) between the working and non-working machines.

- I will compare the each log files & scripts as soon as possible. It might take several days due to my partner's business trip. If I check that, I will post result. 

Thanks for your reply. 

0 Kudos