UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor krayzzee
Visitor

Create *_par.prj for simulation

Hi,

I want to generate  simulation executables for par simulation but after place and route ISE is not generating a *_par.prj which fuse requires to create simulation executable. How can I create this *_par.prj from command line ( GUI automatically creates it when running simulation but I want to create it from command line )  and update it automatically after each par .

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Create *_par.prj for simulation

Hi,

Follow the steps under the section "running timing simulation of a VHDL/Verilog design from the command line" of isim user guide at http://www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/sw_manuals/xilinx13_4/plugin_ism.pdf 

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you tried typing your question in Google? If not you should before posting. Also, MARK this is as an answer in case it helped resolve your query/issue.Give kudos to the post that helped you to find the solution.
0 Kudos
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Create *_par.prj for simulation

A .prj used for timing simulation typically includes top_timesim.v/vhd (which is the post-PAR simulation model), testbench as well as glbl.v (in verilog case).

The *_timesim.v/vhd is generated by netgen and located at <project dir>/netgen/par.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos