UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer dpikul
Observer

Error: "[XSIM 43-3980] The SystemVerilog feature "non-integral typedef or member of a struct/union" is not supported yet for simulation.

I am getting this error in regards to a multi-dimensional array as an input to a module, only in one particular module in my design though. Most modules in my design have multi-dimensional IO ports, but I am only getting this error for this one particular file. One other module has nearly identical IO ports and gives no errors....so this is really absurd.

Here is the code:

module wont_compile(
    //Clocking
    input i_clk,
    //Reset
    input i_reset,
    //Test Parameters
    input [7:0] i_sig1 [5:0],
    input [7:0] i_sig2 [5:0],
    input [7:0] i_sig3 [1:0],
    input [7:0] i_sig4 [1:0],
    //Data Interface
    output logic [31:0] data
    );

Error occurs with any of the 4 i_sig signals. I am using multi-dimensional arrays as IO in plenty of other places in my design, so why is this giving an error?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Error: "[XSIM 43-3980] The SystemVerilog feature "non-integral typedef or member of a struct/union" is not supported yet for simulation.

Hi @dpikul ,

Can you please share the complete test case to reproduce the issue ?

0 Kudos