UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER

We have detected your current browser version is not the latest one. Xilinx.com uses the latest web technologies to bring you the best online experience possible. Please upgrade to a Xilinx.com supported browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 11, Safari. Thank you!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Visitor pawpaw
Visitor

Missing IP source files with simulator language set to Verilog

We have a custom IP core built from only verilog source files. They are added in the IP packager (File Groups -> Standard -> Simulation) with a xilinx_anylanguagebehavioralsimulation file group name assigned automatically.

Running a behavioral simulation with mixed language set generates the compilation script properly (report_compile_order -used_in simulation even lists it as verilog). However setting the simulator language to verilog effects in the IP completely missing (both from the script and the report_compile_order output). Is there some other option I could use in order to make Vivado recognize these source files as a verilog behavioral model?

I understand a verilog behavioral model for some of the Xilinx cores is not available so it's clear why they are missing in such case. I don't see why our custom IP core expresses such behavior though.

The simulation is being run before synthesis, after generating output products.

Thanks in advance for any input.

0 Kudos