cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heetaek
Visitor
Visitor

Vivado RTL/HLS cosimulation error

I have passed both C simulation and C synthesis successfully for my code. 

However, during the co-simulation, it isn't finished with the following two types of warnings.

WARNING: [VRFC 10-3499] library name 'floating_point_v7_1_8' of instantiated unit conflicts with visible identifier

Warning: OPMODE Input Warning : The OPMODE 0110X0X with CARRYINSEL 000 to DSP48E1 instance is invalid.

Time: 100010 ps Iteration: 0 Process: /apatb_example_top/AESL_inst_example/grp_imdct_fu_4201/example_fadd_32nssc4_U123/example_ap_fadd_0_full_dsp_32_u/U0/i_synth/addsub_op/ADDSUB/dsp/OP/dsp48e1_body/ALIGN_ADD/DSP2/DSP/prcs_opmode_drc File: D:\Xilinx\Vivado\2019.1\data/vhdl/src/unisims/primitive/DSP48E1.vhd

RTL simulation have been processing for one day with following messages.

// RTL Simulation : "Inter-Transaction Progress" ["Intra-Transaction Progress"] @ "Simulation Time"
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// RTL Simulation : 0 / 1 [n/a] @ "125000"

I think above two warning would make problems in co-simulation because there was no warning messages on C synthesis and C simulation. 

Is there any advice to fix this warning message?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
zgg
Visitor
Visitor

I meet this question too,do you sovle it and how to do ,thanks.

0 Kudos
dprasad
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

This warning is coming because in VHDL file, it has statement like

use floating_point_v7_1_8.floating_point_v7_1_8.all;

and this library has component with name ''floating_point_v7_1_8'.

This won't create problem during simulation. If you are seeing simulation not completing then can you please share the test case/project to reproduce the issue?

-dhiRAj

0 Kudos
ninoLiu
Observer
Observer

Warning: OPMODE Input Warning : The OPMODE 011XX11 with CARRYINSEL 000 to DSP48E1 instance is invalid.

Through waveform observation, the input is always zero and the output is always a fixed constant

0 Kudos